Portal as a Service
Create web portals for backend service (APIs) w/o programming.
What is it?
- It is a web based configuration for PoNG portals.
- It is a hosting for PoNG portals designed by you.
- It is free! *
- Itself is based on PoNG -- so a prove that it works :-)
How do I start?
- Create your account on the Portal as a Service page.
- Log in with your account and create a new Portal
- Click Customize to jump to the portal administration page
- Add a page and click Edit
- You can use the interactive Page Layout Designer to create your portal page
- Click the page name in the layout designer to jump to your new portal page and preview it.
Page Layout Designer Guide
You can create page layouts interactively:
The basic layout structure is are rows, containing views. You can add rows using the horizontal split button. Using the vertical split button, you can convert the rows view into a set of columns containing views. With the vertical split button, you can concert a column view into a set of rows.
At the end you are able to create any layout with a hierarchy of rows and columns,
This is a free public beta test of the Portal NG SERVICE.
The beta test may end at any time. Any data and configuration stored inside the SERVICE may be removed at any time.
Important: THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SERVICE.